NEW FIELD TRIPS ANNOUNCED STARTING IN MAY
We are excited to announce a brand new schedule of field trips kicking off this May with confirmed trips through August. With a focus on arts and culture in the Queen City, we will be visiting some of Buffalo’s best locales with special guided tours and fun activities. I promise, each trip will make you feel like a kid again!
- Kicking off our new “Young @ Arts” 2022 season, we will be starting at the Buffalo History Museum on Wednesday May 4th, with a guided tour at 12:30 pm. Lunch will be served at the Center at 11:00 am.
- Our next stop will be the Tifft Nature Preserve on Wednesday May 25th, with a guided tour at 1:00 pm. Lunch will be served at the Center at 11:30 am.
- We’re super excited to announce that on Wednesday June 8th, we will be riding the Buffalo Double Decker Bus! Scheduled for 12:30 pm, the bus will come pick us up at the Tosh Collins Center and give us a scenic 2 hour tour of downtown Buffalo. Lunch will be served at the Center at 11:30 am.
- Then later in June, we will be taking the Buffalo River History Boat Tour on Wednesday June 29th at 12:30 pm for a 90 minute cruise along the waterfront. Lunch will be served at the Center at 11:00 am.
- Future trips will include:
- Wednesday July 13—Buffalo Zoo
- Thursday July 28– Buffalo Bison's Baseball Game
- Wednesday August 10– Erie County Fair Opening Day
- Thursday August 25– Buffalo Bison's Baseball Game
Registration for the July and August trips will open June 14th.
- Schedule of trips for September through December will be announced towards the end of summer.
- The cost per trip will be $10 that includes lunch at the Center and admission ticket & tour. Space on our bus is limited but we can look to car pool for additional participants. Cash must be receive to reserve your spot on the tour. *The Double Decker Bus Tour has a larger capacity and can accommodate more people.
- Reservations must be made with Kim at the reception desk. Call Kim at 822-4532 x0 or email [email protected]
This program is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Regrant program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature and administered by Arts Services Inc.