The mission of the South Buffalo Community Association is to maintain and enhance the general cultural, social and recreational well-being of the neighborhoods of South Buffalo through human service programs. These programs include, but are not limited to the elderly, youth services, recreational programs for all ages, plus information and referral.
CODE OF ETHICS
- Respect all matters of confidentiality associated with SBCA, its clients and fellow employees.
- Encourage different points of view in pursuit of the best solution(s).
- Be professional, acting as we must, not as we feel.
- Assume that our co-workers are operating in the best interests of the Association and seek to understand their perspective.
- Be intolerant of gossip and defend the absent.
- Be supportive of the South Buffalo community beyond our immediate area of responsibility.
- Own any client issue until it is resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
- Celebrate our successes and continually strive for improvement.
- “Be here now”, at work or at home, focusing our energies where we are.
Board of Directors - 2022
Francesca Sommer - President
Tony Ando - Vice President
Janette Pieczynski- Treasurer
Bonnie O'Brien - Secretary
Darcy Connors - Board Member
Kelly Govern - Board Member
Melanie Griffis - Board Member
Erin Hart - Board Member
Jill Maiola - Board Member
Michelle Melligan - Board Member
Charlene Wehrfritz - Past President
Michael Weidrich- Executive Director