NEW FIELD TRIPS ANNOUNCED FOR SEPTEMBER
We are excited to announce new [email protected] trips for September. With a focus on arts and culture in the Queen City, we will be visiting some of Buffalo’s best locales with special guided tours and fun activities. I promise, each trip will make you feel like a kid again!
- Wednesday August 10– Erie County Fair Opening Day - lunch will be served at 11AM with a departure time of 11:30 AM from Tosh Collins. The bus will arrive at the Fair at Noon, and we will have 2 hours to walk around for fun and food. The bus will depart the Fair at 2:30 and arrive back at Tosh by 3 pm.
- Thursday August 25– Buffalo Bison's Baseball Game- lunch will be served at 11:30 am with a departure time of Noon from Tosh Collins. The bus will arive at Sahlen Field at 12:30pm for a 1 pm game. The bus will depart at the end of the game.
- Wednesday September 14- Double Decker Bus Returns!- We’re super excited to announce that on Wednesday September 14th, the Buffalo Double Decker Bus will be returning! Scheduled for 12:30 pm, the bus will come pick us up at the Tosh Collins Center and give us a scenic 2 hour tour of downtown Buffalo. Lunch will be served at the Center at 11:30 am.
- Wednesday September 28th- Buffalo Science Museum- lunch will be served at 11AM with a departure time of 11:30 AM from Tosh Collins. The bus will arrive at the Science Museum at Noon, where we will taken on a 2 hour tour of the exhibits. The bus will depart by 2:30 and arrive back at Tosh by 3 pm.
- Schedule of trips for October through December will be announced in September.
- The cost per trip will be $10 that includes lunch at the Center and admission ticket & tour. Space on our bus is limited but we can look to car pool for additional participants. Cash must be receive to reserve your spot on the tour. *The Double Decker Bus Tour has a larger capacity and can accommodate more people.
- Reservations must be made with Kim at the reception desk. Call Kim at 822-4532 x0 or email [email protected]
This program is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Regrant program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature and administered by Arts Services Inc.